3 May 2014

My Little Princess Own Travel



My Own Travel


Good Morning All Over The World...
I'm Princess Hadirah for Ecah Syam & Eiky Syam
My Lovely Sis is Princess Hayani
My Best Frenz is Spongebob & Dora....




Today I'm going to travel @ TLDM @ Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia

Papa & Mama don't be Jelous 
Wokey

This also dedicated especially to my Papa @ oversea....





Before that Let me Introduce My Special Personal Assistant...

Ms. Nana The Beauty Queen...

Peace first for All The entire Human Being...The Best Trademark In My Life...
f

Anything Safety First
Meanwhile...Don't forget...
Always Smile




Pwiiiiit......My Heroes...



My Journey to the World Of Blue Water Space....Emmm...Papa & Mama must try...
It's Really Amazing + Smile Forever...

After Long Journey Let us Relax, Refresh & Rest
Lunch with My Lovely Teachers

Than...See You Next Travel...
Papa & Mama,
Thanks for the Permission given to Me...
Love Papa & Mama So Much



Author @ Eiky Syam

No comments:

Post a Comment